Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hang in There!!

Yes, it's Tiddly Inks again!  Who can't relate to hanging upside down on the playground, or hanging from a branch on your favorite climbing tree??  It takes me back to fun times, and comes with the catchy sentiment,  "Hang in there", www.tiddlyinks.com.  So cute. I stamped the image with Mememto tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics.  The base card was white, but instead of using a background paper, I decided to use 3 different wash tapes to finish the background.  Neat, right?  I ran the take on the diagonal, alternating the patterns and trimming them at the edges of the card.  I also used a piece of each inside the card.  A piece of burlap adds some texture and interest.  I finished the card with a little bit of bling on the upper left of the picture, and the lower right of the card, and a twine bow.  So fun to color and put together.  I hope you enjoyed it.
                                                         Till next time, take care, Becky
If you'd like to leave a comment, please do so below.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment