Friday, April 15, 2016

Scrappers Delights DT for April 15th Freebie Friday!

Hi Everyone! 

 It's been a while since I've blogged.  Bad girl!!  Very bad girl!! 

So today I'm sharing a card I made for the Scrapper's Delights www.scrappersdelights.com Freebie Friday Design Team. 

We were given this fun image of a lipstick to use.  So what do you do with a lipstick image??  Check out the blog and see what the Design Team came up with! :-)

 www.scrappersdelights.com/store/  






I used these Copic markers: BG0000 on the background. B02, B04, R24, R27, R29, R37, Y15, Y17, Y18, YR16 and YR18.  I also used my Wink of Stella clear on the lipstick and case. 

The "lips" is a sticker from eksuccess that I found at Hobby Lobby. The paper is from my stash.  

I added a simple bow and some red glitter dots from Elizabeth Craft Designselizabethcraftdesigns.com.  If you're in the Houston area, you can find these and other EC products at ScrappnSavvy in Spring.  scrappnsavvy.com

I hope you'll stop by the Scrapper's Delights online shop and take a look around. 

Until next time, take care.

Becky

I'll enter this into these challenges:

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/

http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com/

http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation !
    Thanks for joining us at the Cute As A Button challenge ! xx
    Lau - CCAB Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, thanks for sharing with Classic Design Team Open Challenge!
    [Carla DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  3. MWAH ~ I love it.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great, fun card - love that sticker and the glitter you've added to the red lipstick.

    Thank you for joining our first Classic Design Team Open Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete