Saturday, March 18, 2017

Honey Sweetheart from Scrappers Delights


Hi Everyone!  

This week I've used Honey Sweetheart from Scrappers Delights to make a 
Thank You card.  
I colored her with Copics, a white gel pen, 
and some Wink of Stella for shimmer. 

After a bit of fussy cutting, I assembled my card.

The Dies I used are from Sizzix by Stephanie Barnard, 
called Dotted Rectangles.  
It also has the "Thanks" sentiment die with it,
 which worked perfectly. 
I added a pretty ribbon and a paper doily to finish it off. 

I hope you'll take a moment and stop by the Scrappers Delights online store. 
Janice has a ton of really cute images waiting for you.

Until next time, take care, Becky



I used a white gel pen to color the reflection on the hearts.



The Copics and gel pen I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment